Date: October 23, 2019
Los Angeles 10/23/19
10:30 Check In
10:50 Welcome-David Eckell, Graybar, Market Manager, Omnia/US Communities
11:00 "Getting to Smart”-Peter Murray, Executive Director, Dense Networks
11:10 Long Beach-Launching a New City Center-Cason Lee, Director, Technology, City of Long Beach
11:25 Smart Connected Cities-Peter Murray, Moderator
- Cason Lee, Director of Technology, City of Long Beach
- Kurt Jacobs, Senior Director, JMA Wireless
- Alda Licis, Vice President, Landmark Dividend
- Jim Lockwood, President, City Pole
- Gregg Rowland, Senior Director, Hitachi Smart Spaces Video Intelligence
1:30 Connected Real Estate-Rich Berliner-Moderator
- Eric Toenjes, Graybar
- John Foley, GM, Safer Buildings Coalition
- Extenet, TBD
- Dan MacDuffie, GM, Granite Telecom
- Luke Lucas, Senior Manager, T-Moblie BYOC
- Ken DiScipio, SVP, Tavistock Development Company
Ms. Alda Licis is an Operations Executive with 20+ years in technology. She currently provides Business Development consulting services to Landmark Dividend, bringing the Flexgrid 5G infrastructure product to market for carriers in the US and Canada.
Ken joined Tavistock Development Company (TDC) in 2015 as Senior Vice President, Business Development and Strategic Relationships overseeing all business development functions at the company.
Murray was born and raised in New York, New York and earned a Masters of Business in Information Technology from Fordham University. His Major was Utilizing Technology for Competitive Advantage.
Lisa R. Youngers currently leads the Fiber Broadband Association as its Executive Director— the largest trade association in the Americas dedicated to all-fiber-optic broadband.
Jim Lockwood is Founder/CEO of the Aero Wireless Group of companies, established in 1998, and a national provider of wireless infrastructure products, engineering and consulting services
A 20 year veteran of emerging communication technologies, Kurt leads market development enabling the new enterprise value chain with communications infrastructure for the IoT ecosystem.